Tin Lizzie 18
Trixie
2009-11-29 18:54:48 UTC
Does anyone have experience (good or bad) with a Tin Lizzie 18? I have a
Handi-Quilter frame with a Juki 98 and am considering trading up. Any
reviews will be greatly appreciated.

Trixie
Leslie& The Furbabies in MO.
2009-11-29 19:24:18 UTC
No experience but I have lusted for one for years and years. Lucky you!

Trixie
r***@gmail.com
2017-07-15 12:10:59 UTC
Have a problem with the timing. Will not stay in time. No one around here to work on it
Kate T.
2009-11-30 08:20:59 UTC
Hey Trixie

Have you tried looking in the Yahoo Groups. They have all kinds of
quilting groups and you might find one on the Tin Lizzy.

Just a thought.

Kate T. South Mississippi
Pati, in Phx
2009-11-30 15:11:58 UTC
I have a TL, but it is still in the boxes. sigh. One of these days it
will get set up......
When I have tried out the Lizzie I loved it. There is a Tin Lizzie
yahoo group, and there is even a data base for people selling theirs.
(Some want to upgrade to the newer models, and so forth.)
It is a great machine, and company.

Pati, in Phx