Morning Mist Quilt
s***@gmail.com
2019-01-20 16:04:25 UTC
This is the quilt I am working on right now. I would not recommend this quilt for a beginner because they use the old fashion way of making flying geese.
On the internet go to www.quiltmakermagazine-September/October-2018, then open it(should be at the very top), after opening for some reason I had to scroll up instead of down. It is the Teal quilt at the very right of page. Maybe Brian can make it simpler for all to see.
Sandy$
Brian Christiansen
2019-01-30 20:26:24 UTC
Is this it?: https://www.quiltingcompany.com/Quilt/morning-mist/
--
My Yonkoma: https://www.flickr.com/photos/brian0908/albums/72157680223526176

The E-mail associated with the account is a "spamcatcher" account that I
got to every couple of months to empty out, and anything sent to it will
not be seen for probably several months, if it is seen at all.
Brian Christiansen
s***@gmail.com
2019-02-01 15:14:39 UTC
Hello Brian,
Yes, this is the right quilt and I thank you for your help. I am not very computer savy.
Sandy$