It's been a long time
Kathy Morris
2004-12-06 14:28:15 UTC
Hello everyone!

Wow, it's been a long time since I've been on RCTQ and it's so nice to see
so many familiar faces. A lot has been going on in my life, but I think
it's finally calmed down enough to begin regularly reading once more. I've
got a lot to catch up on.

I've done a bit of quilting, and have my webpage updated with all buy the
last one I made, so if you want to take a peak it's at:

http://www.kathysquilts.com

I've got a lot of reading to catch up on, but just wanted to quickly say
hi. Hope everyone is well.

Happy quilting!
+Kathy
Laurie G.

+Kathy
..Mickie Swall..
2004-12-06 16:15:19 UTC
Oh for heaven's sake, I was just thinking about you yesterday
and wondering whatever became of you! (you kind of dropped out
after your move from Seattle and the arrival of 2nd DD.........)
Nice to see you are still among the living (how's McKenna and
does she still have her very own website?)
Mickie
+Kathy
Cindy Schmidt

+Kathy
Kathy Morris
2004-12-06 18:33:50 UTC
I'll tell you, Mickie, after Kyra was born that was the end of McKenna's
web page. <G> I really should add some pictures of the girls. They're
getting so big. McKenna is turning 7 on Sunday and Kyra is going to be 3
in March.

Time flies way too quickly, and the worst part is with kids, you can see
it passing as they age.
Mickie
taria
2004-12-06 22:21:14 UTC
Welcome back Kathy. I can't believe your girls are 3 and 7. Hope the
stuff keeping you busy was not bad 'stuff'. Moving is a lot of work
especially with 2 little helpers. Glad you are back. Don't be a stranger :)
Taria
Mickie
Kate Dicey
2004-12-07 12:13:01 UTC
Post by Kathy Morris
I'll tell you, Mickie, after Kyra was born that was the end of McKenna's
web page. <G> I really should add some pictures of the girls. They're
getting so big. McKenna is turning 7 on Sunday and Kyra is going to be 3
in March.
Time flies way too quickly, and the worst part is with kids, you can see
it passing as they age.
Can't you just! And with each minute comes a new thing... You hardly
have time to assimilate one change, and along comes another! It's a bit
like government initiatives! ;) My biggest problem at the moment is
that I can almost see James growing!
--
Kate XXXXXX (Cynical ex teacher and mother of a 10 YO boy)
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Queen of Squishies
2004-12-06 17:36:21 UTC
Welcome back, Kathy! I remember the incident with Topaz, and the little
quilt you made for him. You have a lot of nice quilts, and cute little
people, scattered around on your web page. Fun!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar
Wilde *
www.SimplyMusic.net
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BarbQuilts
2004-12-06 18:20:40 UTC
It has been a long time. I can't remember where in GA you live.

Barbara
--
BarbQuilts
take out the Cat to reply
+Kathy
Kathy Morris
2004-12-06 18:36:06 UTC
Hi Barb,

We bought a house in Suwanee, GA last year, which is near Cumming, GA. We
used to live in Canton, before we moved to Seattle for a year.

I've moved too much lately!

+Kat (my lowercase H isn't working! LOL!)
Barbara
Louise
2004-12-06 18:41:58 UTC
Kathy, welcome back! It's good to see you again, and I enjoyed revisiting
your quilts. Glad to hear you're going to be around more often.
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com
+Kathy
Moira Riddell
2004-12-06 18:44:27 UTC
Hello Kathy, it looks like you and I sneaked in together, I haven't been on
the list for ages, all because of a computer.....

Nice to see you post, and how are those lovely daughters of yours, how old
are they now?

Moira
+Kathy
Patti
2004-12-06 18:12:21 UTC
Good to see you again Kathy.
I have really missed that '+'.
Hope you'll be able to come around a bit more from now on.
.
Post by Kathy Morris
Hello everyone!
Wow, it's been a long time since I've been on RCTQ and it's so nice to see
so many familiar faces. A lot has been going on in my life, but I think
it's finally calmed down enough to begin regularly reading once more. I've
got a lot to catch up on.
I've done a bit of quilting, and have my webpage updated with all buy the
http://www.kathysquilts.com
I've got a lot of reading to catch up on, but just wanted to quickly say
hi. Hope everyone is well.
Happy quilting!
+Kathy
--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Sandy Foster
2004-12-06 19:14:31 UTC
Post by Kathy Morris
Hello everyone!
Wow, it's been a long time since I've been on RCTQ and it's so nice to see
so many familiar faces. A lot has been going on in my life, but I think
it's finally calmed down enough to begin regularly reading once more. I've
got a lot to catch up on.
I've done a bit of quilting, and have my webpage updated with all buy the
http://www.kathysquilts.com
I've got a lot of reading to catch up on, but just wanted to quickly say
hi. Hope everyone is well.
Happy quilting!
+Kathy
Welcome back, Kathy! Where are you living now? I think the last time we
heard from you, you were in Washington? Don't stay away so long! :)
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
The Brown Family
2004-12-06 21:24:01 UTC
Hi Kathy, nice to see you again. You probably don't remember me, but I
remember you. Wow....you're older daughter is 7 already and the younger one
is 3. Love your quilts.....you've been busy.

Lorraine
+Kathy
Denise Jameson in Ontario
2004-12-07 04:11:57 UTC
Welcome back Kathy! You have been missed! :-)

Denise in Ontario, Canada

DrQuilter
2004-12-09 02:35:00 UTC
hey Kathy, good too see you back! I just browsed through your quilts...
i also made a version of that same quiltmaker' gift quilt
(http://community.webshots.com/photo/59162968/94062995bYcmWh)
congrats on the new baby, I had a girl too!!! :o)
Post by Kathy Morris
Hello everyone!
Wow, it's been a long time since I've been on RCTQ and it's so nice to see
so many familiar faces. A lot has been going on in my life, but I think
it's finally calmed down enough to begin regularly reading once more. I've
got a lot to catch up on.
I've done a bit of quilting, and have my webpage updated with all buy the
http://www.kathysquilts.com
I've got a lot of reading to catch up on, but just wanted to quickly say
hi. Hope everyone is well.
Happy quilting!
+Kathy
--